Skip to main content

The fb:pages tags on the url dont containt this page's id.- Instant Articles Production RSS Feed Fix

 How to Fix Facebook Instant Articles Production RSS Feed Error The fb:pages tags on the url dont contain this page's id. issue solve guide.

Error Message: 

The fb:pages tag on the url doesn't containt this page's id. The url has fb:pages tag but they don't have this page's id. Please work with your developers / webmaster to add this tag to you website. 



Comments

  1. Please eve though my comment is not in line with this post but i have to say this: I subscribed to your YouTube and that was how I got to know you, I created PAYPAL account with US address just like you taught us on your YouTube channel but the issue I'm having after successful created the account was that PayPal have placed my account on limited operation pending when I provide my national ID with my name, address & other necessary things in it before it can function optimally. So what do I do please? I'm in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Top Casino in Norwich, Connecticut (MapYRO)
    Find all about The Top Casino 시흥 출장마사지 in Norwich, Connecticut 광주 출장마사지 (MapYRO) with detailed information 안산 출장안마 about 용인 출장안마 the 태백 출장안마 games and casinos in Norwich, including its location and

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

E100-0001 Turn the main power off on Cannon Printer Error

Cannon Printer E100-0001 Turn the main power off printer problem solve

What's Inside in CCTV IP Camera | Full Unassembled and Assembled Dahua C...